Mutual of Omaha is committed to providing insurance solutions to help you protect your customers and prepare them for the future.
Effective October 1, 2017, we will be adjusting our pricing and updating the products available in the Term Life Express portfolio
Pricing Change Information
You will see a 5% reduction in female rates and a 10% reduction in male rates for TLE 10T premiums.
Portfolio Change Information
We will be removing the 20T/5 and 30T/5 short guarantee products.
- Term Life Express 10T applications signed October 1, 2017 and later will get the new rates
- Applications signed before October 1, 2017 need to be received in the home office by October 31, 2017 and will get the old rates
- For pending applications in-house with an application signed dated prior to October 1, 2017, the agent/broker will need to contact the Underwriting Department if they wish to receive the new rates
These changes have been approved in all states, except Oregon. Oregon is pending state approval.
Software and Marketing Materials Updates
- Winflex will be updated on October 1. Please update your software through the internet update or through Sales Professional Access (SPA) to receive the new rates
- All marketing materials have been updated and are available to order through Sales Professional Access (SPA) or your normal ordering channels
- The Mobile Quotes app and Mobile Quotes web will be updated and ready for you to quote the new rates on October 1, 2017
For more information, please contact your Mutual of Omaha Sales Director, Account Executive or Sales Support at 800-693-6083 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Changes to Our Term Life Express Portfolio