Medicare Supplement Rate Adjustment in Wisconsin
The following rate adjustments are effective March 1, 2020 for new and in-force business in Wisconsin:
- WI Base Plan All Ages: 5.0%
- WI Part A Ded Rider All Ages: 5.0%
- WI Part B Ded Rider All Ages: 1.1%
- WI Part B Excess Rider All Ages: 5.0%
- WI Foreign Travel Rider All Ages: 5.0%
- WI Home Health Rider All Ages: 5.0%
- WI Part B Coins/Copay Rider All Ages: 5.0%
Applications signed on or before January 31, 2020 will receive the current rates.
Application signed on February 1, 2020, or later, will receive the new 3-1-20 rates.
Applications re-dated on or after February 1, 2020 will receive the new 3-1-20 rates.
For your convenience, click on the blue tab above for the new Outline of Coverage. New applications can be ordered through normal channels.