As many of our valued partners know, we discontinued sales of individual, standalone long term care insurance products on March 31, 2021. Also, acceptance of applications under approved multi-life cases (worksite and association) will end on June 30, 2021.
However, please know that our underwriters are still focused on servicing the needs of your submitted applications. As a result, there are a few underwriting updates to process your business as quickly as possible during the transition:
- Our prequalification hotline hours at 866-297-7414 will be 12–5 p.m. CT. You can still email email@example.com at any time.
- We will no longer be accepting appeals for declined business. We will be focused on managing cases that have the greatest likelihood of placement.
- Because March 31, 2021, deadline has passed for the individual business and the June 30, 2021, deadline for the MultiLife Business is quickly approaching, the options to postpone applicants with acute medical histories are no longer available. These cases will be declined and will not be reconsidered.
NEW BUSINESS UPDATES
- Applications missing the following items will be rejected: agent/insured signatures, replacement/suitability forms, HIPAA form, personal worksheet, date of birth, or social security number.
- If the application is rejected, the physical payment will be returned to the payor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Take a look at our FAQs for other details about the transition, mailing addresses, and fax number.
Thanks again for your continued support during the transition. If you have any other questions, give the Transamerica LTC Sales Desk a call at 888-545-2713, Mon – Thu 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET and Fri 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET.
Thank you again for your business, support, and continued partnership.