SureBridge Products Releasing on Wednesday, October 30
• Prime DVH* — AK
Please refer to the Supplemental Product & UW Guide, training guides, and brochures on the Broker Portal for product details.
See our chart for SureBridge product availability by state.
* Prime DVH Training
To best serve our customers, please complete the Prime DVH training module prior to selling this product. To verify that you have completed the course, click on the “SB University” tab from the Home page of your Broker Portal. The course will show as “Completed” under the “My Learning” page. If it is not completed, click the “Learning Library” tab and click on the course to begin. If you attempt to sell Prime DVH without completing the training, you will automatically be enrolled in the course. You will then have 7 days to complete the training before you are suspended from selling SureBridge products. It is in your best interest to complete the training prior to selling the plan.
Important Point of Sale (POS) Tool Impacts
Updates to the SureBridge Point of Sale Tool will begin around 7 PM CST Tuesday, October 29, which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. Email Proposals sent prior to Wednesday (10/30) will not be able to “Apply” for the new application after Tuesday (10/29). If the application is not started by the customer before Tuesday (10/29), a new Proposal must be created.
In addition to the revised Application** in Alaska, the following updates will also be made to the POS Tool:
- Accident Disability Direct Changes
- All Benefit Levels will now be considered as Guaranteed Issue (GI); subject to eligibility questions such as citizenship, occupation, and salary.
- All Elimination Periods and Duration options will now be available for all Benefit Levels.
- Simplified Issue (SI) commission levels will be paid for all Benefit Levels.
- The Citizenship Question on the application has been revised to allow the section of “DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrival) Recipient.”
** Please review the application carefully as some of the questions may have changed.
Additional Point of Sale (POS) Tool Updates
- Prior Dental Coverage Credit for PPO Dental Premiere (Non-Senior & Senior) – CA Only
- New Privacy Notice – CA Only
- Printed ID Cards for all Senior PPO Dental and Prime DVH Plans, Regardless of Selecting E-Delivery.
- Separate Quotes Required for Supplemental and Life Plans.
- “In Person” Signature Method has a New Option to Deliver DocuSign Authentication Codes
- The GetWell package which includes “Discount Services, Medical Assistance, and ID Theft Protection” will have a new name in the tool. The tool will now display the package as “GetWell Complete”.
Click here for details regarding these updates.
Member Portal – Online Self-Service Tool Enhancement
New Message Displays for Policy Cancellations
When a policy is cancelled within the Self-Service Tool, a new message will display to notify the customer, (or the agent if cancelling on behalf of the customer), that all policy cancellations are effective as of the Paid To Date listed.
As a reminder:
- Refunds cannot be processed for policy cancellations made through the Portal. Please contact Customer Service at (800) 815-8535 for any refund requests.
- Agents have access to make changes and requests on behalf of the customer in the Self-Service Tool, with the exception of changes to payment information. Agents are not allowed to make changes to banking or credit card information on the customer’s behalf.
Contact SureBridge Producer Support by calling 888-797-4447, or by emailing: AgentCommunications@SureBridgeInsurance.com.