GoldenCare is proud to offer the Kemper Senior Solutions products (underwritten by Reserve National Insurance Company). Kemper is one of America’s leading financial services providers, with over 7 million policyholders nationwide, and more than 11 billion in assets. Read More
Kemper also maintains an “A- (Excellent)” Financial Strength Rating with A.M. Best, making it an easy choice for consumers.
Kemper Health, Home Health Care Insurance Plan
The Kemper Health Home Health Care plan is the perfect product complement for any agent selling health products (especially LTCi!) to the 50+ market. This plan can serve as a GREAT safety net for those who have health issues that prevent them from getting other protection like a long-term care plan. Read More
This is a simple policy to get (only 2 health-related knockout questions), that covers a nice array of services, and the built-in Prescription Drug Benefit can make this plan EXTREMELY affordable!
Here are some details & highlights (using Alabama as common example, see State Variations)*:
- Issue Ages 41 – 85 (IN & NC: 40 – 85)
- HHC Benefit Pays $150 Max./Day for 360 Days ($54,000 Max. Benefit)
- Pays $100/day for Medical Social Services
- Pays $75/day for Skilled Nursing Care (RN), Physical Therapy, Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy
- Pays $60/day for General Nursing Care (LPN or LVN) or Chemotherapy Specialist Services
- Pays $50/day for Enterostomal Therapy or Respiration Therapy
- HHC Aide Benefit pays $40/day (60 days max.) for Home Health Aide immediately following a hospital confinement of 3+ days (0 day confinement in IA, LA, MD, MI, MO, NV, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT & WV)
- Built-in Prescription Drug Benefit pays 80% of RETAIL drug cost (after $50 Deductible) up to $250 max. per year — this can make the net cost of coverage VERY AFFORDABLE! Ask us!
- Indemnity plan – it pays regardless of Medicare or other coverage
- Can sell TWO plans to the same person — that’s up to $108,000
- Optional Extra Benefits Package Covers:
- Annual Physical Exams, Eye Exams & Eyeglasses, Hearing Exams & Hearing Aides, Ambulance, In-Hospital Private Duty Nurse