GoldenCare is proud to offer the Kemper Senior Solutions products (underwritten by Reserve National Insurance Company). Kemper is one of America’s leading financial services providers, with over 7 million policyholders nationwide, and more than 11 billion in assets. Read More
Kemper also maintains an “A- (Excellent)” Financial Strength Rating with A.M. Best, making it an easy choice for consumers.
We especially feel that the Kemper Home Health Care Plan (see the Short-Term Care product area below) is practically a must for any agent’s portfolio.
★ Kemper Health, Home Health Care Insurance Plan
The Kemper Health Home Health Care plan is the perfect product complement for any agent selling health products (especially LTCi!) to the 50+ market. This plan can serve as a GREAT safety net for those who have health issues that prevent them from getting other protection like a long-term care plan. Read More
This is a simple policy to get (only 2 health-related knockout questions), that covers a nice array of services, and the built-in Prescription Drug Benefit can make this plan EXTREMELY affordable!
Here are some details & highlights (using Alabama as common example, see State Variations)*:
- Issue Ages 41 – 85 (IN & NC: 40 – 85)
- HHC Benefit Pays $150 Max./Day for 360 Days ($54,000 Max. Benefit)
- Pays $100/day for Medical Social Services
- Pays $75/day for Skilled Nursing Care (RN), Physical Therapy, Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy
- Pays $60/day for General Nursing Care (LPN or LVN) or Chemotherapy Specialist Services
- Pays $50/day for Enterostomal Therapy or Respiration Therapy
- HHC Aide Benefit pays $40/day (60 days max.) for Home Health Aide immediately following a hospital confinement of 3+ days (0 day confinement in IA, LA, MD, MI, MO, NV, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT & WV)
- Built-in Prescription Drug Benefit pays 80% of RETAIL drug cost (after $50 Deductible) up to $250 max. per year — this can make the net cost of coverage VERY AFFORDABLE! Ask us!
- Indemnity plan – it pays regardless of Medicare or other coverage
- Can sell TWO plans to the same person — that’s up to $108,000
- Optional Extra Benefits Package Covers:
- Annual Physical Exams, Eye Exams & Eyeglasses, Hearing Exams & Hearing Aides, Ambulance, In-Hospital Private Duty Nurse
*This is a brief description of some of the provisions of policies individually underwritten by Kemper Senior Solutions. Only the actual policy provisions will control. Form numbers, benefits, policy provisions and availability may vary by state. See Carrier Literature for full details on benefits, costs, limitations, exclusions and waiting periods.
Kemper Health, Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
The Kemper Health Guaranteed Issue Whole Life plan is a simple, affordable solution that can offer your clients peace of mind knowing that their family will be provided for in the event of death. This policy has features that make it easy to obtain and develop real cash value. Read More
Here are a few details & highlights of this plan*:
- Issue Ages 40 – 80 (MO: 40 – 75)
- Guaranteed Issue — Issue ages of 40-80 (40-75 in MO)
- Benefits choices of $2K, $3K, $4K, $5K, $7.5K, $10K, $15K, $20K or $25K
- Non-Accidental Death during the first 2 years pays 120% of premiums paid
- Accidental Death anytime or non-accidental death after the first 2 years pays the full face amount
- Same premium for tobacco vs. non-tobacco
- Premiums guaranteed to never increase
- Non-cancellable for life
- Guaranteed cash value that can also be borrowed against