Florida is approved to sell Priority Income Protection as of May 1, 2017. The e-App will be available on May 5.
Priority Income Protection℠ helps you serve your middle income clients who need to protect their most important asset — their paycheck.
Advantages of PIP:
- Simple product, easy to understand (no riders)
- Affordable, clients choose their benefit amount up to $4,000
- Convenient, easy quote and e-App with knock-out questions, no medical exams or financial documentation required
- Fast protection, coverage is issued in just a few days
- No occupation classes
- Predictable, coverage is issued as applied for (no exclusions, rate-ups)
For more information, visit the Priority Income Protection Sales Professional Access page (log-in required).
If you have any questions, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or email email@example.com.