Since September 1, 2015, United of Omaha has not accepted external replacements on simplified issue life insurance applications in Kentucky, Kansas or West Virginia.
Please make sure you are aware of the external replacement guidelines below.
- Products impacted
- Term Life Express
- Guaranteed Universal Life Express
- Living Promise Whole Life (Final Expense)
- Children’s Whole Life
- Indexed Universal Life Express
- Any simplified issue application taken in Kentucky, Kansas or West Virginia stating an external replacement is involved, will not be accepted.
- External replacements will be considered on fully underwritten products in these states on a case by case basis. It is required to provide the existing coverage face amount under the replacement section of the application.
- External replacements outside of the states of Kentucky, Kansas and West Virginia are not impacted.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your Mutual of Omaha Life Sale Director or Account Executive.