Now is a great time to talk to your clients about the importance of Final Expense insurance
From helping cover final expenses to creating financial stability for families, a life insurance policy provides peace of mind for the future. And Great Western Insurance Company’s (GWIC®) Final Expense life insurance products make it easier to promote life insurance during September’s Life Insurance Awareness Month and beyond.
With 3 products on 1 application and access to instant-decisioning underwriting, GWIC is a one-stop shop for all your clients’ needs. Our three products include:
- The Great Assurance® plan is an immediate benefit, first-day coverage plan for those in good health. It has two riders — an Accelerated Death benefit (included at no extra cost) and an Accidental Death benefit (optional).
- The Graded Benefit plan is for those who have some health conditions. It pays the benefit in 30/70/100 percentage increments based on the length of ownership of the policy.
- The Guaranteed Assurance plan is a guaranteed issue plan that requires no health questions or health exam.
The new portfolio also comes with:
- An online, 100% electronic application with MyEnroller℠ 4.0, including signature options
- Voice authorization signature for telephonic sales
- The ability to receive a coverage decision within minutes
- No health exams
- Riders to enhance coverage
Now’s a great time to talk with your clients about the importance of owning a Final Expense life insurance policy. Download Life Insurance Awareness Month Facebook posts, LinkedIn images, newspaper advertisements, and a flyer from the Life Insurance Awareness Month page on the agent portal to get started.