SureBridge Supplemental Product Incentive October 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
Now is the time to build growth and gain momentum going into 2023! Present your clients with a variety of SureBridge branded supplemental products designed to help them close coverage gaps and round-out their overall health coverage. When you do, you could earn $25 in addition to your commissions for every eligible plan issued!
Earn $25 for every eligible SureBridge supplemental product underwritten by The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company, when you submit eligible applications between Oct. 1, 2022 – Dec. 31, 2022, and meet your baseline of 5 qualifying policies.
Coverage must be issued, and in force on March 1, 2023. See contest rules below for additional details on eligible and in force plans.
Click here for product availability in your state.
Eligibility & Rules
1. Eligible product applications for this incentive must be submitted between October 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022. Eligible products for this incentive are those products listed above, underwritten by The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company. All other SureBridge branded supplemental products do not count toward this bonus opportunity; this includes Premiere Vision, Senior Premier Vision, GetWell Medical Assistance, GetWell Discount Services, and GetWell ID Theft Protection and any and all optional benefit riders.
2. Eligible agents must meet a minimum baseline of 5 qualifying policies before the incentive may be earned on all eligible placed business submitted during the contest period.
3. Once the baseline is met, all eligible plans must be in force (active, paid coverage) on March 1, 2023, to qualify for incentive payout.
4. Bonuses are paid per agent, based on his or her personal production.
5. Incentive payment will be calculated and paid by no later than April 1, 2023.
6. Qualification is based on production as agent of record.
7. Applications cannot be split between agents.
8. Re-write, dependent addition, and/or benefit upgrade will not be considered a qualifying policy for this incentive.
9. Broker must have an active contract with The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company and be in good standing at the time of contest payout in order to receive earned incentive payment.
10. Bonus is paid as described above.
11. The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company reserves the right to make final judgment on contest qualifiers, modify terms or end this contest at any time without prior notification. Coverage that is withdrawn or does not meet the terms listed in these rules will not count toward contest bonus.
12. Any required disclosures to agent’s clients are the agent’ sole responsibility. A bonus is considered indirect compensation and will be reported as appropriate under the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.
13. This contest is intended for the original recipient of this email only.
14. Select contracted General Agencies/Marketing Organizations may not be eligible.
15. 1099s apply.
Contact SureBridge Producer Support by calling 888-797-4447, or by emailing: AgentCommunications@SureBridgeInsurance.com.