Spread the word! Customer Access is a great resource that allows your clients to access their information in one convenient spot 24/7. By simply logging into Customer Access, clients have access to a variety of self-service capabilities, including making a payment, viewing Explanation of Benefits, obtaining policy information and much more – new features are also added periodically!
Here’s a list of what can be done 24/7 on Customer Access.
Customers can also utilize the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system within our customer service line 24/7 to do the following:
- Make a payment
- Request a duplicate ID card
- Obtain policy information (status, values, billing informaiton, etc.)
To do so, clients will call 800-775-6000 and provide one of the call reason types listed above. Upon authentication, the request information will be provided.
As a producer, you can access much of this same information in Sales Professional Access (SPA) by following these instructions:
- Search in SPA on the Policy Information page by client’s policy number, first initial and last name – or by the last 4 digits of their social security number
- Click on the “Customer Access” link next to the client’s name
- This will open Customer Access in a new window
Customer Access and IVR are great tools that offer many customer focused features. Take a moment to promote these resources to your clients – encourage them to sign up or log into Customer Access and start utilizing it today!
Your clients can register or sign-in to Customer Access by going to http://www.mutualofomaha.com/access. If they have any questions, please have them call Mutual of Omaha at 800-775-6000. Representatives are available from Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.