Learn more, earn more
According to CLTC data, graduates write over 20% more LTCi in their first year after earning the CLTC designation.
Why should you invest in the designation?
Watch this video from a CLTC grad to learn why he took the CLTC designation, despite having over 20 years of experience in long-term care planning.
Thrivent believes in the benefits of being Certified in Long-Term Care. This program is designed to help you have better extended care discussions with your clients.
We have negotiated an exclusive $200 discount code for those looking to invest in themselves and increase their long-term care sales.
What you will learn:
- The consequences of providing and paying for care
- How to convey those consequences in a way that compels clients to take action
- Why LTCi is the essential tool that protects, not the individual needing care, but those he or she loves
- How to craft affordable coverage
- Understand what it takes to create authentic connections for the essential conversation with your clients
- Anticipate various planning scenarios
Insurance CE of 8-18 credits may also be earned (depending on your state)
Live Master Classes (via Zoom in 4 half-day sessions)
Students must attend all four sessions to complete the course.
- 5/23, 5/25, 5/30 and 5/31 (Complete the May course, earn your designation and the CLTC will reimburse you another $100)
- 6/5, 6/6, 6/7 and 6/8
On-demand eCLTC training (same training, but at your pace)
Costs and Discounts
This discount offer will expire 7/1/2023.
If you have any problems using the discount code, or have questions particular to the classes, please contact the CLTC: