As a reminder, we will be including an eConsent step within the Mutual Income Solutions Secure Message Portal for policy acceptance. This change will be effective as of the evening of Thursday, December 29.
- We are adding a NEW step to the client’s policy acceptance process for Mutual Income Solutions policies
- Clients will be able to ‘Agree’ to receiving and signing documents electronically at policy acceptance.
- In order to receive and accept their policy electronically, clients need to ‘Agree’ to the eConsent step
- Once a client agrees to the eConsent, they will review their policy acceptance package immediately and will be able to sign and receive their policy within minutes.
- If a client does not agree to the eConsent, they will not be able to sign and receive their policy electronically.
If you have questions, please contact your Sales Director or Account Executive.