Product changes clarification and new past due policy reporting
Clarification: Updates to Final Expense portfolio
On May 1, 2021, Great Western Insurance Company (GWIC®) adjusted the Final Expense product portfolio. The only change that was made to the Guaranteed Assurance (Guaranteed Issue) product was the chargeback period on deaths is now 12 months.
The Assurance Plus (First-day coverage) product’s changes are:
- The minimum age was changed from age 40 to age 50.
- The minimum face amount increased to $2,500.
- The chargeback period on deaths was changed to 12 months.
View past due policies
Previously named the Submitted and Pending Dashboard, the Daily Dashboard report now includes past due policies and gives you the ability to export your list. When you log into the agent portal:
- Click on the Reports button.
- Click the View button under the Quality Report.
- Click the dropdown and select Daily Dashboard.
If you have questions, please call Agent Care at 866-252-5594, option 2, Monday–Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Central time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.