National Guardian Life (“NGL”)
National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL) is proud of our rich, 100-year history of providing high-quality insurance products. We are a successful, independent mutual insurance company because we focus on people. Our longevity reflects our business philosophy – offer superior products and build strong relationships.Read More
Founded in 1909, our first insurance policy – valued at $5,000 – was sold a year later. Throughout the years, NGL grew by being active in the merger and acquisition arena, increasing our size significantly through these transactions.
Today, NGL is a vibrant organization with a clear direction. We offer products in 49 states and the District of Columbia with a focus on preneed, individual life and annuities, as well as group markets, including specialty and student insurance.
It’s an honor for NGL to partner with customers to share life’s financial risks and rewards. We owe our achievements to our policyholders, agents and employees. And, we look forward to providing coverage and serving our community for the next 100 years.
The EssentialLTC was designed as a stand-alone long-term care insurance policy with riders that encompass all the benefits of a Combo product. Other forward-thinking features were included, such as Joint Insured Policy, Joint Waiver of Premium, Return of Premium, Limited Pay Policy Design, Level Premium Inflation, Cash Surrender Option (available with Return of Premium), and Age Nearest Pricing. Read More
To further set EssentialLTC above industry product standards and truly meet the needs of the policyholder, we’ve added exceptional product features including:
- Issue Ages 40 – 79 (Age at Nearest Birthday)
- Daily Benefit Amount: $50 to $300 ($10 increments)
- Elimination Periods: 0, 30, 90, 180 service days
- Benefit Period: 2 year, 3 year (Benefit Extension Riders are available on 3 year option, resulting in 4 year, 5 year, 6 year or Lifetime)
- Limited Pay Options: Single Pay, 10 Pay, Lifetime Pay
- Return of Premium (Full or Limited)
- Inflation Protection: 3% or 5% Compound, 3% or 5% Step-Rated
- Reverse Combo (reduce the risk of “use it or lose it”)
- Competitive Pricing