OMAHA, Neb. (April 4, 2023) — Mutual of Omaha is pleased to announce it has once again been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2023 by Fortune® magazine, and global research and consulting firm, Great Place to Work®. The company is ranked 70 out of 100.
This annual list sets a national benchmark for companies that deliver high performance while creating and maintaining a supportive corporate culture. Mutual of Omaha attributes the recognition to its continued commitment to an authentic and inclusive culture.
“Our inclusive, caring and collaborative culture is fostered by our employees, who are passionate about helping our customers protect what matters most,” said Liz Mazzotta, Chief Administrative Officer. “We thank them for all they do to make Mutual of Omaha a great place to work for everyone, every day. It’s truly an honor to be recognized once again by Fortune® as a leading national employer.”
Mutual of Omaha is committed to helping its employees be at their best by providing opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. In support of that commitment, the company is constantly expanding opportunities for its employees, including the following new programs that were added over the past six months:
- Introduced new and enhanced manager and associate development programs to support professional growth
- Increased the per credit hour tuition reimbursement benefit to support learning and development
- Created a DEI 101 session to enhance awareness, knowledge and skills for building a more inclusive work environment
- Launched an inclusive language session that provides a foundation for more inclusive communication and interaction
- Created a new culture building session that dives into a culture concept and provides activities and discussion ideas to take back to teams
- Joined the Maverick Mentoring Pilot program that matches our associates with first-generation college students to support overall career readiness
The Fortune® Great Place to Work® is highly competitive. Great Place to Work® the global authority on workplace culture, selected the list using rigorous analytics and confidential employee feedback. Companies were only considered if they are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization. Read the full methodology.
About Mutual of Omaha
Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha is a highly rated, Fortune® 500 organization offering a variety of insurance and financial products for individuals, businesses and groups throughout the United States. As a mutual company, Mutual of Omaha is owned by its policyholders and committed to providing outstanding service to its customers. For more information about Mutual of Omaha, visit www.mutualofomaha.com.
From Fortune © 2023 Fortune Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. Fortune and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Mutual of Omaha.