Our underwriters know your LTCi clients aren’t just a list of diagnoses, and they rely on you to tell them more. They encourage you to paint a picture about your clients’ health, cognitive status and lifestyle. Because the more you can tell them, the better the chance for a positive underwriting outcome. You can do that by gathering as much information as possible from your clients, including:
- Recent doctors’ visits, lab tests, etc.
- Any diagnoses they’ve received
- Learning about any tests, recent surgeries or physical therapy
- Documenting medications they take
- Information about their physical and social activities
- Confirming they have never been declined for LTCi by another carrier