United of Omaha’s Living Promise whole life insurance product helps policyholders protect their loved ones from the cost of their final expenses. And now, Living Promise provides even more protection!
Effective August 16, 2023, the following changes have been implemented:
- Level Benefit Plan maximum face amount increased to $50,000
- Graded Benefit Plan is available in Arkansas
- We’ve lowered the age for diabetes for the Graded Benefit Plan to 45. (except in CA, the age is 50)
- Marijuana is no longer considered an “unlawful drug” for the purposes of the application and underwriting
For Transition Rules regarding applications:
- Electronic and paper applications using the old form must be signed no later than August 31st, and received at the home office by September 8th to be accepted
- Electronic and paper applications signed on or after September 1st must use the new application form
To help you share the benefits of Living Promise with your clients, we will have new, updated marketing materials!
The new materials are now available to download from our Life, Simplified website and can be ordered through your normal supply channels.
If you have any questions, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.