GWIC updates Final Expense portfolio
On May 1, 2021, Great Western Insurance Company (GWIC®) will adjust the Final Expense product portfolio.
What is changing
- The minimum age on the Assurance Plus product will change from age 40 to age 50.
- The minimum face amount will increase to $2,500 on the Assurance Plus product.
- The chargeback period on deaths will now be 12 months on both Assurance Plus and Guaranteed Assurance products.
Updated Agent Field Guide Manual is now available
The “Agent Field Manual: Final Expense Whole Life” has been updated to align with the new changes. Click here to view the updated guide.
Updated marketing materials are now available
Visit GWIC’s agent portal and click on “Order Supplies: Final Expense” to access the updated marketing materials.
What is not changing
Both the Assurance Plus and Guaranteed Assurance products will continue to be available in their current participating states.
The fastest and easiest way to enroll your clients in Final Expense insurance is by using GWIC’s electronic quoting and application tool. It shortens the application processing time by ensuring you are completing the correct forms and providing all the necessary information. A shorter processing time means your commissions are paid faster. Learn more about MyEnroller here.
Access to forms and reports
GWIC’s agent portal provides easy access to reports and forms. Use the same login credentials as you used for MyNavigator. Click on “Reports” to view your business stats or “Order Supplies” to be taken to the ordering site, where you can filter by your state to access forms quickly.
Our knowledgeable staff at GWIC makes doing business with us easy and convenient. Our experienced Agent Care and Underwriting teams are available to answer questions, and we pride ourselves on a fast-processing time.
- Agent Care: Call 866-252-5594, option 2, Monday–Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Central time or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to an agent rep.
- Underwriting: If it is not clear if your client qualifies for the Level Death benefit under the Assurance Plus plan, call our prescreen line, 800-626-2068, Monday–Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, to speak with an underwriter. Prescreens are not a guarantee of eligibility for Level Death benefit coverage.
The need for Final Expense insurance in the senior market continues to grow. We hope you have great success with GWIC’s Final Expense product solutions. We are here to assist you.