On October 1, 2019, we will be making Guaranteed Universal Life (GULE) even more competitive, with rate decreases between 5 and 30 percent!
- We will be decreasing rates – in some cases up to 30%!
- We will be expanding the maximum issue age for non-tobacco to age 70 (tobacco will remain at age 65)
- We will be changing the maximum face amounts to match Term Life Express. The maximum face amounts will now be:
- 18-50: $300,000
- 51-60: $250,000
- 61-65: $150,000
- 61-70: $150,000
- The Disability Continuation of Planned Premium Rider will be introduced on GUL Express in California at the same time.
The new GUL Express pricing will go into effect October 1, 2019, in all states.
- To get the old pricing, applications must have a signed date prior to October 1, 2019 and the application must be received in the home office by October 16, 2019. Applications received after October 16 will receive the new pricing regardless of app signed date. All policies that use the old pricing must be placed and paid no later than December 31, 2019.
- Applications with a signed date of October 1, 2019 and later will get the new pricing. If the broker/agent wishes to have the new pricing on a pending in-house application that was signed prior to October 1, 2019, they will need to contact Underwriting.
On October 1, 2019, Mobile Quotes will be updated with the new GUL Express pricing and product features.
All marketing materials have been updated with the new rates and product information. Please order through your normal ordering channels.
If you have questions regarding these upcoming changes to GUL Express, please contact your Sales Director or Account Executive.