GPM individual dental and vision updates
The Dental Plus plan, underwritten by Ameritas, remains one of the most competitive dental products in the market. It is great for your senior clients and is available to anyone 18 and above. The plan continues its focus on preventive care and encourages clients to maintain their oral health for years to come with increasing benefits. Competitive rates and a higher annual maximum help make Dental Plus a great option for your clients.
Updated plan designs and rates will go into effect on Tuesday, September 20. You will see these updates on the shopping site and marketing materials. Here is an overview of what’s new.
- The plan name is changing from Dental 2500 Plus Network to Dental Plus, except for Maryland and Virginia, which are staying on the 2500 plan.
- The dental maximum is changing from $2,500 per year to an increasing dental maximum of $2,000 day 1, $2,500 after year 1, and $3,000 after year 2.
- Major, Type 3, plan benefits (coinsurance) are changing from 20% day 1 and 50% after year 1, to 20% day 1, 35% after year 1, and 50% after year 2.
- There are updated rates and area tables.
- Minnesota now has its own set of rates.
- If printing the trifold or postcard, insert your QR code* in the square box and your shopping URL or contact information in the fillable text boxes before printing.
- When sharing electronically, insert your shopping URL into the fillable text box at the bottom of any piece for quick access to your shopping site.
- See below for a list of marketing materials you can share with clients. Download and print, or share the URL.
*NOTE: QR codes work best when materials are printed. QR codes need to be scanned from a camera on a phone or tablet, which may not be the preferred shopping experience for older clients.