United Security Assurance Now Accepts Faxed Applications With Voided Checks!
Effective immediately, agents may fax completed applications & voided checks to the United Security Assurance home office in Souderton, Pennsylvania!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dedicated, Toll-Free Fax Number: 888-976-5969 – use this number to send only applications and related underwriting information.
- Faxed applications must be completed, clean, and legible – if we are not able to read the information, we will contact you and may need for you to mail the original application.
- Be sure to keep the original copy of the application for your files.
- Fax the client’s voided check with a signed authorization for bank draft or a signed credit card authorization (LSS/Select plans only).
- We will also accept faxed applications with initial premium checks mailed.
- United Security Assurance will deduct 2 months premium and the one-time $25.00 policy fee from your client’s account after policy has been issued and we’ve received the policy delivery receipt.
Print your copy of the fax cover sheet.
Click Here for the full announcement.
GoldenCare’s Halloween Costume Contest!
Agents: Upload your Halloween Costume Photos to our Facebook Event or tag us on your uploaded photo for fun and for a chance to win GoldenCare Rewards Points in the amount of a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We look forward to seeing all of your costumes!