United Security Assurance Now Accepts Faxed Applications With Voided Checks!
Effective immediately, agents may fax completed applications & voided checks to the United Security Assurance home office in Souderton, Pennsylvania!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dedicated, Toll-Free Fax Number: 888-976-5969 – use this number to send only applications and related underwriting information.
- Faxed applications must be completed, clean, and legible – if we are not able to read the information, we will contact you and may need for you to mail the original application.
- Be sure to keep the original copy of the application for your files.
- Fax the client’s voided check with a signed authorization for bank draft or a signed credit card authorization (LSS/Select plans only).
- We will also accept faxed applications with initial premium checks mailed.
- United Security Assurance will deduct 2 months premium and the one-time $25.00 policy fee from your client’s account after policy has been issued and we’ve received the policy delivery receipt.
GoldenCare’s Halloween Costume Contest!
Agents: Upload your Halloween Costume Photos to our Facebook Event or tag us on your uploaded photo for fun and for a chance to win GoldenCare Rewards Points in the amount of a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We look forward to seeing all of your costumes!