From the Desk of
Recently I informed you we were experiencing processing delays for Simplified Issue business. At this time, we continue to receive unprecedented volumes of new business, which is leading to extended service levels.
I want to reiterate; we remain committed to providing the quality service you have come to expect. We are addressing this issue by increasing our staff, and reallocating internal resources where applicable to assist. Additionally, our underwriting team continues to work extra time on nights and weekends to ensure your business is handled as quickly as possible.
We continue to focus on electronically submitted business with automated underwriting (instant decision) and returned requirements.
In addition, here are some things you can do to help ensure your business is processed quickly:
What can you do:
- Ensure your applications are in good order before submitting
- Follow the case pending status report on Sales Professional Access (SPA)
- Submit requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to our Submission via Email process guidelines for details on submitting requirements electronically.
- Reply promptly to requests for additional requirements.
- Avoid submitting duplicate requests, through various channels (fax, life requirements email, direct to underwriter, etc).
We thank you for your continued support and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this. You can be assured that we are doing everything possible to get your cases issued in a timely manner.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your Sales Director or Account Executive.
VP, Head of Individual Life & Health Underwriting