On June 1, 2017, Mutual of Omaha will be releasing the Critical Advantage portfolio in Virginia. Critical Advantage is critical illness, cancer, heart attack, and stroke insurance policies that provides a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis.
Features with Critical Advantage:
- Benefit amounts from $10,000-$100,000 payable upon diagnosis
- Issue ages of 18-89 for lifetime and 18-54 for term
- Individual, Individual plus child/children, or family coverage options
The Critical Advantage portfolio has the following underwriting criteria:
- Express Underwriting
- For benefit amounts $10,000 to $50,000
- The application has simple “yes or no” knock-out health questions
- Simplified Underwriting
- For benefit amounts $51000 to $100,000
- The application has simple “yes or no” knock-out health questions plus MIB, pharmaceutical inquiry and random telephone interviews
Approved Critical Advantage marketing materials including applications will be available on SPA, in Forms and Materials or through your regular ordering channels.
Also, these policies are on Winflex. This means you’re able to provide a quote using the software you’re already using for other products.
If you have any questions, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or e-mail email@example.com.
Critical Advantage Portfolio Available in Virginia on June 1, 2017