On August 14, 2017, Mutual of Omaha will release a new Critical Advantage electronic application to make doing business with us even easier.
The new e-App will allow you to complete and submit your Critical Illness, Cancer and Heart Attack and Stroke applications online.
e-App Advantages and Features
Here are just a few of the advantages and features you will discover when you use the e-App:
- Ensures applications to be completed in good order
- Ensures you’re using correct forms
- Allows for e-signature email, e-signature face-to-face or wet signature
- Provides a paperless “green” experience
- Visuals to indicate your progress and prompt you for missing information
- Answers to questions reveal only the additional questions your client needs to answer
- Simple e-signature process
- Auto-save functionality
- Dashboard to show all your application progress
The Critical Advantage e-App link can be found on Sales Professional Access (SPA) under the Sales Tools tab. If you haven’t already registered to use SPA, take the time to register and you will then be able to take advantage of submitting an application electronically.
The Critical Advantage e-App is available in all states except AZ, CA, MT and WA.
You will still have the option to use Critical Advantage paper applications. Whether using a paper application or the e-App, be sure to remember these items when you are filling out Critical Advantage applications:
- Verify the correct Social Security number is filled out
- Write clearly as all items have to be entered into the underwriting system (paper app only)
- Verify the routing number and account numbers are correct for EFT’s (verify with clients check)
- Confirm and state if it is a checking or savings account for EFT
If you have any problems or questions about the Critical Advantage e-App, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or e-mail email@example.com.
Critical Advantage Introduces the e-App