From clinics to zoos, veterinarians are trusted caretakers for some of the most vulnerable. Take a closer examination of the occupation and the opportunity to provide a disability income protection solution.
Why Small Animal Vets
- Occupation has a median income of $93,830
- Job outlook through 2028 suggests 18% growth (faster than average) for the occupation
- May be eligible for discounts
How and Where to Approach Small Animal Vets
- Review your current book of business to look for veterinarian clients who don’t have individual DI coverage
- Reach out to local and regional association groups where veterinarians are likely to belong
- Use LinkedIn’s Advanced Search function to find and connect with local veterinarians
Materials for Success with Small Animal Vets
- Develop your knowledge with our Market Profiles
- Show small animal vets how we can customize their coverage with our Client Occupation Flyer
- Help educate your connections by publishing these consumer-approved social media posts
Learn more about Mutual of Omaha’s disability income insurance product by visiting MutualIncomeSolutions.com.