On July 18th, we improved the tools your clients can access when visiting the Customer Access site. By simply logging on to Customer Access, clients will be able to do the following and these will now occur in real time (1-2 business days).
- Update bank information if they are paying via auto deduction
- Set up or remove automatic deduction
- Update billing information and/or re-start billing on policies using automatic deductions
- Change frequency of billing (example: annual to semi-annual)
- Change withdrawal date of premiums
If you have any questions, contact Mutual of Omaha’s Customer Contact Center Support at 1-800-775-6000.
Billing Enhancements to Customer Access Site