What vendors do we accept AML from?
- Sandi Kruise
What courses from LIMRA does Mutual of Omaha accept?
First time users must complete:
- Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Producers
- 2016 renewal — Elder Financial Abuse and Money Laundering
- 2018 renewal — The Importance of Knowing Your Customer
- 2020 renewal — Money Laundering and Cybercrime
How to complete AML Training through LIMRA
The LIMRA course will not be available until after the producer has received confirmation and a producer number. If the producer is already enrolled in LIMRA the training will automatically update in our system.
- Access AML training via LIMRA: https://knowledge.limra.com/LimraLogin.aspx
- Enter your LIMRA username – Your username is your National Producer Number (NPN)
- If your NPN is unknown, click the “Forgot Your Username” link on the login page. Proceed to steps 3 and 4
- You also can access your NPN on the NIPR website – https://nipr.com/help/look-up-your-npn
- If you do not have an NPN use the “click here” option under Exceptions
- Choose Mutual of Omaha as a company and enter your producer number in the employee number field (no leading zero)
- Enter your LIMRA password:
- First Time Users: The password is your last name i all lower case
- Returning Users: The password you reset when you registered – If you no longer have access, click the forgot my password link to reset.
Once the training is completed through LIMRA it will download into our system within 48 hours.