For over 30 years, Aetna has been specializing in offering insurance products primarily for the senior market. They have a proven track record of business persistency, competitive rates, solid commissions and professional sales support — all backed by a small company personality with big company capabilities.
Aetna Health & Life Medicare Supplement
Aetna spreads its Medicare Supplement offerings between three of its affiliate companies — Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Continental Insurance Company, and Continental Life Insurance Company. Read More
Check out the “State Availability” and “Training” links (below) and the “Field Guide with Drug List” link (to the left) for more information about these Medicare Supplement product offerings.
*Availability & Benefits May Vary by State. For Agent Use Only — See Carrier Literature for Full Details.
Protection Series℠ – Recovery Care Insurance Plans
Introducing Protection Series℠ – Recovery Care Insurance Plans, underwritten by Continental Life Insurance Company of Brentwood, Tennessee (CLI), an affiliate of Aetna. Recovery Care is a short-term care policy that gives clients the freedom to choose how they want to recover and where. Clients choose the nursing facility, assisted living, the hospital or the provider (based on the plan options selected). Read More
Here are some additional details, highlights and features:*
- Issue Ages of 50-89
- Recovery Care Nursing Facility/Assisted Living Benefit:
- Up to $300 Daily Maximum
- Covered Days: 90, 180, 270 or 360 (Lifetime Maximum = Covered Days X 2)
- Waiting Period: 0, 20, or 100 days
- Recovery Care Hospital Indemnity Benefit:
- Up to $300 Daily Maximum (for each day of confinement)
- 20 days per period of care
- Lifetime Maximum: 365 days
- Optional Home Care rider:
- Up to $1,200 Weekly Maximum
- Choice of covered weeks: 13, 26, or 52 (Lifetime Maximum = Covered Weeks X 2)
- Simplified Underwriting:
- Yes/No Application
- No phone interview
- Prescription Drug check