Federal regulations require all life insurance companies to provide ongoing Anti-money laundering training for their producers who sell permanent life insurance and annuity products. Mutual of Omaha contracted with LIMRA to provide the anti-money laundering training you need at no cost to you.
- Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Producers
- Renewal Course — Elder Financial Abuse and Money Laundering – Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Review
Instructions to Take the Course
It’s easy to find what you need to recertify:
- Got to LIMRA’s AML Training Login page: https://knowledge.limra.com/LimraLogin.aspx
- Enter your LIMRA username — it is your National Producer Number (NPN)
- If unknown or no NPN use the Forgot Your Username link.
- You may look up your NPN on NIPR’s website (https://www.nipr.com/PacNpnSearch.htm), or
- If no NPN use the “click here” option under “Exceptions:” Choose “Mutual of Omaha” as company and your producer number as employee number (no lead zero).
- Enter your LIMRA password — if you need help, click the appropriate link on the login page.
- Select and take the course assigned to you.
If you have questions or would like assistance regarding your AML training, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Contracts and Appointments department at 1-800-867-6873.
Go to Sales Professional Access > Training & Compliance > Anti-Money Laundering