AIG is updating the eStation producer portal to make it easier to login and improve the security of the platform.
Beginning February 24, the eStation website will prompt you to go through a brief registration process to use your email address to login to the site. After this process is complete, you will log in to the site using your email address as your User ID.
What you can expect:
- When you log in to eStation for the first time after February 24, you will be asked to complete a one-time Security Update.
- During the Security Update process, you will be asked to provide a unique email address that will become your new eStation username moving forward.
- Note: Updating your eStation username/email address does not update your send-to email address in your profile. We recommend that you also update your send-to email address if you wish to change how we contact you regarding case statuses, new business requirements, L&C, etc.
- To complete the Security Update, you will be given the option of using email and/or SMS (text) as an authentication method, which will be verified using an activation code sent to whichever method(s) you select.
- Upon completion, you will be redirected to the new eStation email subscription screen, and you will receive an email confirming your registration update. After that point, you will log in to eStation with your email address as your User ID.
As noted, this enhancement will result in improved security for your data. It also provides a foundation for future technology enhancements.
Look for more information about additional enhancements in the near future. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you and your agents.
eStation Update: Coming Soon – Improved Security and Simplified Login