United of Omaha’s Indexed Universal Life products are now available to bridge into the InsMark Illustration Software. InsMark is a third-party software designed to help create sales concepts that show the long-term benefits of purchasing permanent life insurance.
If you are a current InsMark subscriber, you will see the InsMark bridge icon (shown at the right) when you run our indexed universal life insurance products in WinFlex Web. This bridge will take the data from our IUL illustrations and use it within the InsMark sales concept reports.
Some examples of the available reports include:
- Permanent Insurance vs. Term Insurance
- Other Investments vs. Your Policy
- Comparing Life Insurance to Various Financial Alternatives
- The Cost of Waiting to Purchase a Permanent Life Insurance Policy
- Pension Maximization
- Executive Trifecta Using Permanent Life Insurance
(Key Executive Coverage, Survivor Income Benefits, and Subsequent Transfer of a Policy to an Executive)
- Executive Bonus Arrangements
- Personal Needs Analysis
To learn more about subscribing to the InsMark software, visit the InsMark website. If you are not a current InsMark subscriber and would like to receive a sales concept report, Mutual of Omaha’s Advanced Markets team is here to help: