National awareness campaign launches July 6
On July 6, Thrivent is kicking off its first-ever national advertising campaign with a media blitz that will include advertisements around the TODAY Show, The Wall Street Journal and much more.
This comprehensive campaign will continue through the end of the year and will help raise awareness with consumers around Thrivent. Some highlights:
National TV placements (see the ad below)
- On July 7, ads appeared on the TODAY show, LIVE with Kelly & Ryan and The Wall.
- After July 7, the commercial airs on:
- Network programs: Dateline, 20/20, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours and more.
- Cable stations: Bravo, Food Network, HGTV, CNBC, USA, A&E and more.
- Digital ads will appear prominently on the online homepages of The Wall Street Journal, Yahoo! Finance and MarketWatch
- July 6, July 13: Full-page ads will appear in The Wall Street Journal and other large newspapers
- Pandora, iHeart Radio, Spotify and Megaphone Podcasts.
- Started June 22: Hulu, Samsung, Amazon and IMDb.
There’s never been a better time to offer Thrivent’s long term care solution. You already know the strength of the company and their insurance. Now, Thrivent will be better known with your clients as well.