Thrivent Financial is not new to Long Term Care Insurance or to financial planning, but Thrivent is new to brokerage distribution. Thrivent is also one of the only fraternal insurers offering solutions outside its captive distribution. As such, many producers are not familiar with how to best position Thrivent as an option or discuss a fraternal’s unique structure to clients.
Our Thrivent 101 Producer Flyer discusses:
- Explaining Fraternal Benefit Societies, Thrivent’s common bond, and how that common bond is outlined in the application.
- How simple the conversation about faith and teeing up Thrivent can be. Don’t make this complicated!
- How a Membership Organization works so they better understand the difference between a Fraternal and other types of insurers.
- Whether the Common Bond requirement extends to those selling Thrivent LTCI
- Whether Thrivent is a Christian organization
- Thrivent’s unmatched strength