SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY: Thrivent long-term care sales in WA through independent agents/third party advisors
As a leading long-term care insurance carrier, Thrivent has a responsibility to our contract holders and distribution partners to ensure that product offerings are being used in a manner consistent with their original intent to protect clients against the risk of long-term care expenses.
Effective 3 PM PDT / 5 PM CDT today (6/17/21), Thrivent will suspend long-term care sales in the state of Washington through independent agents/third party advisors.
- This cessation of long-term care sales is limited to the state of Washington and to independent agents/ 3rd party advisors.
- Applications submitted on or before this cutoff date/time, will be processed as normal.
- All pending in-house business will be processed as normal.
- Any applications received after this cutoff date/time will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- eApp will error out if/when an advisor attempts to submit a long-term care application for a WA state resident.
We anticipate resuming long-term care sales through independent agents/third party advisors later this year and will keep you posted on this.
Contact the GoldenCare Marketing Team with any questions.
With thanks for your business and partnership,
Vice President – Health Insurance Products