The final registration deadline for Okta is extended to February 24, 2022. We encourage you to register for Okta immediately, to avoid business disruption. Okta is a two-factor authentication process. SPA login credentials cannot be shared.
Before registering for Okta make sure your contact information on SPA is current. The contact information on file will be used for authentication.
Step 1: Verify Contact Information on SPA
- Log on to Sales Professional Access (www.mutualofomaha.com/broker)
- In the upper right-hand corner, select the image of the person
- Select “Profile”
- Review your information
- Update as needed your email address, mailing addresses and/or phone numbers
- After the change(s) are made, click “Update”
Step 2: How to Register for Okta
- Open browser window and go to https://login.mutualofomaha.com
- This site is for Okta registration and authentication management only.
- After successfully registering for Okta, you will continue to use the same SPA website (mutualofomaha.com/broker) as you previously have.
- Enter your SPA Username and click Next (if you are unsure of your username or password, click here for instructions on how to identify this information).
- Enter SPA password and click Sign In
- Choose a forgot password question
- Select a security image and click Create My Account
- A list of options will appear, you must select 1 and we recommend at least 2
For additional information, review the Okta procedure document.
Step 3: How to Add an Authorized User on SPA (optional)
- You will need your SPA Username, not your email address to authenticate
- Prior to February 24, 2022, login into SPA and select the profile image in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the “Account Access Management” link from the drop-down menu
- Determine the access level for each authorized user
- Add authorized user(s) by completing the required fields
For step-by-step instructions on how to add an authorized user on SPA, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s service desk at 800-847-9785.