Give your LTC clients a boost
SecureCare™ III, a long-term care and nonparticipating whole life insurance policy, is coming to Arizona, Connecticut and Indiana on Monday, June 27.
It has all the things you love about its predecessor — a cash indemnity benefit for LTC with no fine print or restrictions about how it can be used — plus more flexibility.
Now clients can choose the protection that matters most to them:
- Maximize protection on their premium dollars with full return of premium
- Maximize leverage on their premium dollars with LTC Boost1
- Monday, June 13, 2022: Illustration software will be updated to include SecureCare III.
- Friday, June 24, 2022: Applications for SecureCare Universal Life in AZ, CT and IN must be signed, in good order and received by Securian Financial’s home office or submitted via eApp by 3 p.m. CST.
- Saturday, June 25, 2022: SecureCare III will be available in AZ, CT and IN on eApp. Collect all required eSignatures for SecureCare Universal Life and submit your eApp to Securian Financial before 3 p.m. CST June 24 to avoid impact.
- Monday, June 27, 2022: SecureCare III will be available in AZ, CT and IN. To accommodate SecureCare III’s product changes, we will offer a new application.
- All licensing and LTC certification training must be in good order before the sale of any LTC products. Review LTC licensing and training requirements in each state.
- Applications for SecureCare Universal Life in AZ, CT and IN must be signed, in good order and received by Securian Financial’s home office or submitted via eApp by 3 p.m. CST June 24. If a new application is needed due to a licensing issue or because the application is not in good order, the client will no longer be able to apply for SecureCare Universal Life and will need to apply for SecureCare III.
- If a client has already submitted an application for SecureCare Universal Life and started the underwriting process, but wants to switch to SecureCare III, the new application is required. This must be sent to us, along with a cover letter explaining the desired change. Any completed underwriting requirements will be applied to the new application.
- SecureCare Universal Life policies that have already been issued, paid and in-force cannot be exchanged for SecureCare III, unless the policy is in its free-look period.
Please call our Securian SecureCare Sales Support Team at 1-888-900-1962.