Effective February 1, 2022, Mutual of Omaha will require an electronic deposit for all commission payments. Enrolling in EFT will get you paid in a more timely, secure, and convenient manner with no checks needing to be deposited. Once compensation totals more than $25, we will send an electronic payment directly to the bank that is in your profile on Sales Professional Access.
Failure to enroll in EFT will result in your commissions being delayed and will be paid annually in January following the end of a calendar year.
Please add or update your electronic deposit information by January 31, 2022.
Follow these steps:
- → Step 1: Visit www.MutualofOmaha.com/broker and log in
- → Step 2: Click on the person image in the upper right corner
- → Step 3: Select Direct Deposit in the drop down
- → Step 4: Click Update
- → Step 5: Enter your current banking information
- → Step 6: Click Next to finish
Please check your email address in your profile to make sure it is up to date. We will send any updates and communications using the email on file.
For questions, please contact Distribution Compensation at 800-475-4465.