The following states are approved to sell Priority Income Protection as of March 1, 2017:
CT, DC, DE, MT, ND, and SD.
Priority Income Protection℠ helps you serve your middle income clients who have no current income protection and simply need basic coverage. The policy can also supplement existing group coverage to help clients complete their protection needs.
- Simple product, easy to understand (no riders)
- Affordable, clients choose their benefit amount and period to help fit cost to their budget
- Convenient, easy quote and e-App with knock-out questions, no medical exams or financial documentation required
- Fast protection, coverage is issued in just a few days
- No occupation classes
- Predictable, coverage is issued as applied for (no exclusions, rate-ups)
For more information, visit the Priority Income Protection Sales Professional Access page (log-in required).
If you have any questions, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or email email@example.com.