After nearly three years of success in the Dental-Vision-Hearing market, the time has come to adjust pricing on the SureBridge Prime DVH product. This premium change will better position the product against rising costs and help ensure its continued success in the DVH space. Effective June 3, 2022, rates for SureBridge Prime DVH plans will be adjusted for new business and existing policies that have been in force for more than 6 months in the states of AK, DC, GA, KS, KY, MI, MO, ND, OH, PA, SC, UT, WI, and WV and after 12 months in the states of LA and MT. Other states are expected to follow. We will notify you prior to future releases.
Even with this upcoming adjustment, we expect Prime DVH plans to remain very competitive in the Dental-Hearing-Vision product landscape. See how we stack-up against current competitors; view this DVH product comparison
More on SureBridge Prime DVH Premium Change
Who does this change affect?
- In the indicated states, customers with policies in force for at least 6 months (12 months for LA & MT) will see their rate adjusted on their premium payment due on or after June 3, 2022 (based on their premium due date).
- For policies in force fewer than 6 months, premium adjustment will occur on the first premium due date after their policy has been in force 6 months.
- For policies in force fewer than 12 months (LA & MT), premium adjustment will occur on the first premium due date following their first policy anniversary.
- New quotes and applications for Prime DVH will reflect the new rates on the POS tool starting June 3, 2022.
How is this being communicated to customers?
- A letter is mailed between 30-60 days in advance (depending on the state) notifying the Prime DVH customer of the rate change, when it will take effect and the increase amount.
What is the premium change?
- Increases will vary by state, but generally range from 10-28%.
Will this change affect plan benefits or commissions?
- There are no changes to Prime DVH plan benefits.
- There are no changes to commission. Commissions are structured as a percentage of premium and those percentages will remain the same.
Contact SureBridge Producer Support by calling 888-797-4447, or by emailing: AgentCommunications@SureBridgeInsurance.com.