One of the things that sets our Life Protection IUL and Income Advantage IUL products apart are their simplicity of design. At United of Omaha, we do not believe that you need fancy (and oftentimes confusing) crediting strategies in order to offer your clients upside potential. By using only one index and a straightforward, annual point-to-point crediting method, our products are easier for you to explain to your clients. Our IUL Portfolio Flyer provides you with an overview of how our two IUL products work and the client-friendly features that differentiate our products.
At United of Omaha, we also have a goal to be as transparent as possible in our IUL renewal rate setting process. We continue to provide you with our historical index interest rates, as well as our renewal participation rates and caps in our Income Advantage Historical and Renewal Rate Flyer and our Life Protection Advantage Historical and Renewal Rate Flyer. This flyer can be found on the Sales Professional Access website. Just go to the Indexed UL page and you will find a link to the flyer within the product details column. These flyers show the index interest credited to actual policies; however, it’s important to remind clients that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Here’s an average of how our IUL policies have performed since the products were first introduced:
Income Advantage IUL
- 8.87% credit – to segments issued in the 100% participation rate strategy
- 7.32% credit – to segments issued in the high participation rate strategy
- 7.72% credit – to segments issued in the uncapped strategy
Life Protection Advantage IUL
- 6.37% credit – to segments issued in the 100% participation rate strategy
- 5.92% credit – to segments issued in the high participation rate strategy
- 4.96% credit – to segments issued in the uncapped strategy
For more information on our IUL products, please visit discoveriul.com.
If you have any questions, please contact your Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.