Help your clients save more with our new, competitive Term Life Answers (TLA) rates, including Age Last Birthday.
What You Need to Know:
- Effective Feburary 1, 2016 Term Life Answers (TLA) has competitive Preferred Plus, Preferred Nontobacco and Standard Nontobacco rates.
- All major quoting tools are ready to illustrate our new competitive pricing.
- Make sure your quoting software is updated so you can view the new rates.
- Our dedicated underwriting and new business teams are sufficiently staffed and ready to process your business.
Here is Where We Win the Sale:
- Preferred Plus Risk Class
- Males and Females, ages 40 to 60, AGE LAST BIRTHDAY
- Term Life Answers 10-year, 20-year, 30-year
- Face Amount Bands of $250,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000
More Reasons Why Mutual of Omaha Should be Your Carrier for Life:
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness rider features up to $1,000,000
- Conversion opportunities prior to age 75 (Age 66 in New York)
- Fit underwriting credits to keep your clients at Standard up to age 75
Applications signed February 1, 2016 and later will get the new rates. Applications signed before February 1, 2016 will receive the old rates. Any pending applications in-house with an application signed prior to February 1, 2016 and the agent/broker wishes to have the new rates will need to contact the Underwriting Department.
If you have questions please contact Mutual of Omaha Sales Support at 1-800-693-6083.