Effective August 2nd, you will now see additional information when accessing policyholder information on Sales Professional Access (SPA). Below are the enhancements that you will see:
- All Hierarchy levels will be able to see their downline policyholder conservation events.
- Top level (Level 20) will be able to view all events in their hierarchy
- All other levels within the hierarchy will be able to view their own events and the levels below them
- When accessing your reports on SPA:
- A new view will appear showing the most recent Conservation Events and the date the action was requested.
- Below the Conservation Events section will be a new section called “Get Detailed Conservation Report”. This section allows you to download an excel report with the date range you enter.
Click on the thumbnail below to see where the new sections are located”
How will this help you?
We understand how important it is for you to provide excellent customer service for your customers after the initial sale. By allowing you quick access to this information, you can continue your strong relationship with your clients by reviewing their policy information and helping them with questions along the way. You will also be able to see if there is a missed payment and can contact the policyholder or owner (whoever is paying the premiums) so their policy does not risk lapsing.
If you have any questions, please contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at 800-693-6083.