From the Desk of
Last Tuesday, we sent a communication outlining the transition rules, implementation dates and benefit option changes to the MutualCare Solutions Portfolio for the states of Delaware, Florida, North Dakota and South Dakota.
I wanted to personally follow up reiterating how important it is to take note of our transition rules as they were outlined:
- Old applications signed after May 31, 2021, will not be accepted.
- Old applications signed by May 31, 2021, but received by Mutual of Omaha after June 11, 2021, will not be accepted.
- In both scenarios, new applications will be required, and new rates and benefit options will apply. No exceptions will be made.
Note: Please also make sure required agent licensing, CE and LTC certifications are in-place and current.
As a reminder, the following actions during the application process are deemed unacceptable and will lead to a letter of education or corrective action being sent to the producer:
- Back dated applications
- Applications signed on behalf of another producer
- Resubmitting old applications with dates changed
- Agents taking applications prior to being licensed, completion of required CE or LTC certification
- Applications that have been altered
- Applications not competed and/or poorly completed
I appreciate your assistance in reinforcing these transition rules, dates, and best practices in efforts to help both your producers and their clients.
Thank you for your continued partnership.
National Sales Director – LTC, DI