Recently, you should have received our communication outlining the transition rules, implementation dates and benefit option changes to the MutualCare® Solutions Portfolio for the states of Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
I want to reinforce how important it is to take note of our transition rules as they were outlined:
- Old applications signed after October 31, 2020, will not be accepted
- Old applications signed by October 31st but received by Mutual of Omaha after November 13, 2020 will not be accepted
- In both scenarios, new applications would be required, and new rates and benefits options would apply. No exceptions will be made.
NOTE: Pennsylvania is a pre-appointment state. Please also make certain you are checking to ensure agent licensing, CE and LTC certifications are in-place and current.
As a reminder, the following actions during the application process we deem as unacceptable and will lead to a letter of education or corrective action being sent to the producer:
- Back-dated applications
- Applications signed on behalf of another producer
- Resubmitting old applications with dates changed
- Agents taking applications prior to being licensed, completion of required CE or LTC certification
- Applications that have been altered
- Applications not competed and/or poorly completed
Make note of how important it is to be aware of the transition rules/dates and what is acceptable and not acceptable during the application process.
Thank you for your continued partnership.