In this GoldenCare Newsletter Edition
Join us for in-depth product training on the hottest products on the market.
Click here to register.
New product! GTL’s new Short-Term Home Health Care Insurance! This product is already approved in several states and coming to more soon. Please see the Newsletter for current state availability and product details.
Be sure to register for an intro here.
Don’t miss this Edition’s featured Guest Article is “Technology Comes of Age in the LTC World,” by Patrick Connole, Provider.
From Mutual of Omaha:
Effective March 1, 2017 Mutual of Omaha will be implementing a new EchoSign electronic signature process to reduce the APS processing time. See Newsletter for details.
Also from Mutual, there have been recent personnel changes within the LTCi case management. Please see the Newsletter for updates and changes to contact information.
Don’t miss the Newsletter for these and more important updates from Mutual of Omaha.
Minnesota Life / Securian has a new website for financial professionals coming! Find what you’re looking for fast on their new website designed for and by you!
GTL is pleased to announce a brand new Short-Term Home Health Care Insurance plan!
This policy offers:
- Three Short-Term HHC Benefit Options – One Simple Application!
- Easy, “Simplified Issue” Underwriting!
- GTL’s best-in-class agent support, administration and claims processing
- Policyholder access to Ask Mayo Clinic Nurseline and Critical Illness Support
- “Simplified Issue” Hospital Indemnity Rider!
- Instant Policy Issue and Immediate Policy Delivery with GTL’s state-of-the-art iPad, Android & electronic application (coming soon!)
Already approved in several states with more coming soon!
Please join us for an intro to this exciting new product:
Wed, March 29, 2017 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM CDT
Also from GTL, if you’re experiencing technical issues on the new mobile e-App, please see the Newsletter for instructions on how to fix it.
The Newsletter also contains important updates from Genworth, Transamerica NGL and more!
Get caught up on all the latest from the Top Carriers and on the latest Medicare Supplemental News in this issue.