Our Fit Underwriting Program offers your clients the potential for a better rate class and a lower premium.
Here are some examples of what it means to be physically or financially fit.
- Great family history — no deaths from any disease prior to age 70
- Optimal blood pressure control (treated or untreated) with an average of 135/85 or better
- Preferred or better build, ages 18-60; Standard Plus or better build, ages 61-75
- Regular preventative medical care and compliant follow-up for treated impairments (within the past 12 months)
- Income > $100,000, or net worth > $1,000,000
- Preferred or better driving record
Learn more about our Fit Underwriting Credit Program and give your clients credit for being healthy.