We are working to add our fully-underwritten IUL products (Income Advantage IUL and Life Protection Advantage IUL) to the dropdown on the iPipeline screen. In the interim, please follow these instructions as a workaround.
- Submit your application as if you were submitting a Term Life Answers (TLA) drop ticket application
- In the Special Requests section on the Producer Information screen, please specify the IUL product being applied for (either Income Advantage IUL or Life Protection Advantage IUL)
- The application will be submitted to the Home Office as a TLA application (both products use the same base application)
- The Home Office Case Manager will have a new policy number created for the IUL policy and the TLA policy number will be terminated. The Case Manager will send an email that includes the new policy number.
- All IUL-specific forms, including the allocation form and the illustration acknowledgement form or the signed illustration, will need to be submitted to Mutual of Omaha separately after you receive the IUL policy number. These can be sent via email utilizing the Submission via Email process guidelines.
Speed eTicket (Drop Ticket) and Accelerated Underwriting Parameters
(for TLA and fully-underwritten IUL policies)
- Speed eTicket Parameters: Face Amounts up to $5 million; Ages 18+
See the Speed eTicket flyer for additional parameters
Please note: Lab requirements will be needed for cases outside Accelerated Underwriting parameters
- Accelerated Underwriting Parameters: Face amounts up to $1 million; ages 18-55; standard, standard plus, preferred and preferred plus classes
See the Accelerated Underwriting flyer for additional parameters