Great news regarding in-force health policies! As of June 10, 2018, most in-force health policies that are set up as automatic withdrawal now provide clients a health pay any day option to pay premiums. Your clients can log in to Customer Access to select a flexible payment option starting June 10.
Flexible payment options are listed below:
- Static dates: 1-28 each month
- Flexible day: Last day of the month
- Week/day combination customers can select a combination of the options below:
- Either the first, second, third, fourth or last week of the month and either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
Please note: if your customer has selected a date that falls on a weekend holiday, premium will be deducted the next business day.
The health products this affects are:
- Medicare Supplement
- Disability Choice/Disability Choice at Work
- Priority Income Protection
- Critical Advantage
We are currently in the process of making the health pay any day option available for new customers by including it on all print and e-Applications.
If you have questions, please contact your Mutual of Omaha Sales Director or Account Executive.
Exciting Updates to Flexible Pay Options