Did You Miss Omaha’s News About New LOW Med Supp Rates?
Mutual of Omaha and its Affiliates have been releasing new Medicare Supplement rates in ND, CA, IL, NC, AR, SC, KY, and more! If you’ve missed some of these recent announcements, click the links below for details, including access to special state-specific sales incentives:
- New low Med supp rates in North Dakota are here!
- New low Med supp rates in California are here!
- New low Med supp rates in Illinois are here!
- Our Florida Med supp rates drop!
- New low Med supp rates in North Carolina are here!
- New low Med supp rates in Arkansas are here!
- New low Med supp rates in Nevada are here!
- Great news! Our Med supp Kentucky rates are among the lowest
There are a lot of good things happening these days … and a lot of good reasons for you to choose Mutual of Omaha. In the May edition of our Medicare Solutions Education Series, National Sales Director Alicia Hanson discusses everything from a modernization project and product initiatives to agent incentives and the return of Wild Kingdom. Her presentation is jam-packed with information — Watch It Now!
Medicare Solutions Education Series
On the third Thursday of each month, we’ll send you an email with a link to a new topic designed to help you build your senior health business. Check your inbox. Then click to watch the presentation.
- June — A Discussion All About Dental
- July — Get Ready to Sell PDP
- August — Med Supp Underwriting
If you missed a topic, you’ll find our complete 2021 Medicare Solutions Education Series on Sales Professional Access. Select a state and then Product Education.