If you love your Medicare supplement marketing credits, you’ll be excited to know – now for a limited time you can earn marketing credits for your dental sales.
That’s right! During the months of June, July and August earn marketing credits for your first three dental applications each month.
- 50 credits for the your first dental app
- 100 credits for the your second dental app, and
- 150 credits for the your third dental app
That’s a maximum of 300 credits per month or 900 credits total. You’ll accumulate credits June through August and starting in September and until November 30, 2018 you’ll have the opportunity to redeem your dental marketing credits.
Just like your Med supp credits, you can redeem your credits for business expenses that help grow dental or Medicare supplement business. For example:
- Postage for mailings
- Office supplies that allow you to use our electronic tools (i.e., computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone)
- Advertising, and more
For complete details, click here.
We will notify those with earned credits via email monthly. The first email will be in July with June credits. Make sure your email is up to date. Then at the end of the program you’ll receive a redemption form via email to submit your request for reimbursement.
Why Sell Dental?
If you are selling Medicare supplement, you have a built-in target market and a number of reasons to offer your Medicare clients a dental policy.
- Good dental care is important to overall health. But do you know Medicare doesn’t cover dental services? That means dental bills have the potential to take a bite out of people’s savings
- It is an easy sale. If you are taking a Med supp e-App the dental plans are quoted up front and with a few simple questions at the end of the app you can complete a dental sale. Also, all Med supp paper apps have the dental application included in the application book. And with our mobile quote app you can provide your clients a quote on the spot
- And remember, if your client already has a Medicare supplement or Medicare Advantage plan but is in need of dental insurance, you can use our convenient stand-alone dental e-App or paper app
See the Product and Rate Guide for state availability and network size, a side-by-side comparison of the two plans and rates in your state.